Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Awaiting April

I guess what happened this January was a blessing in disguise.

I say, it is time to move on and face another set of adventure.

To give a short backgrounder of what I am talking about, I had a mild altercation with my lessor. In short, we had some disagreements with the implementation of our contract, verbal though, and the last straw was when she told us to just look for another place to stay.

I just said, ok. Right after that, I began my search for a new apartment to lease. That same day, I was able to find a new place, had a talk with the new lessor, and immediately had a reservation.

I still have until the 2nd week of April though before my transfer, I will consume the remaining funds I still have with my current lessor.

Right now I am really excited, the prospect of having a new, safe, and healthy environment. I can't wait to taste the new adventures awaiting me.

Well, as the saying goes, tempus fugit, next thing I know, I am already in my new place, sipping tea on the balcony.


No comments:

Post a Comment